May 24, 2020
Since reopening on May 20th, things are looking a bit different at your favorite Langley CrossFit gym.
At GRITT, we have optimized our layout for a safer, more efficient training experience providing each athlete with 100 sq feet of designated space equipped with a personal pull up bar, lifting platform and squat rack to minimize crossover and shared equipment. The new layout provides our athletes proper social distancing with set class sizes in place to avoid any overflow.
In order to ensure ample time to clean our space, we’ve added 30 minute gaps between classes to minimize crossover with other members, allowing for spacious entry and exit processes and a thorough cleaning treatment – a full cleaning of the gym will happen between each session and every night.
What to Expect:
- Athletes will be allowed to enter the gym only 5 mins before class begins
- All personal belongings (except minimal gym accessories) are to stay outside the gym
- When athletes enter, they will proceed directly to their square and do their best to stay within the marked off area
- At the end of the class athletes will have 15 mins to cool down, stretch, wipe all equipment touched and vacate the gym
- Each station will have its own cleaning supplies that will need to be used after each class
- The locker rooms and showers will be closed until further notice so athletes will need to be ready in their training attire before the class (with the exception of a shoe change)
- The water fountain and bottle filling station will also be closed so athletes should come prepared with ample water
- Please use the supplied hand sanitizer when entering and before leaving the gym
If you are interested in joining a local gym that is alongside to support you in achieving your fitness goals, you have to try Gritt. Right now we are offering free one-on-one consultations so you can learn more about our training and we can help understand how we can best support you. This personal time with one of our certified CrossFit trainers will make all the difference in making your fitness journey is both challenging and rewarding.
Fill out our contact form to hear back from one of our trainers and schedule your consultation.
We can’t wait to see your GRITT!
Unit 102 – 20445 62nd Avenue
Langley, BC V3A 5E6
Monday - Thursday
530am, 630am, 930am, 1030am (open gym), 430pm, 530pm, 630pm
530am, 630am, 930am,(open gym), 430pm, 530pm