April 12, 2020
New Virtual HiiT Training Classes with GRITT
While we’re all cooped up at home and almost out of Netflix shows to binge, how about adding a little routine back into your day to get your body moving?
Whether you’re looking for a way to get active or stay active, GRITT Athletics has you covered.
We’re excited to share that we have made our services VIRTUAL meaning you can get a high-intensity, fat-burning workout in the comfort of your own home via Zoom conferencing. While we are a Langley-based gym, you can login from your home across the Lower Mainland and sweat it out.
Thinking you can’t do it? On the edge of signing up? Here are some FAQs to help make your decision easier:
- Is it possible to get a good workout from home? Yes! Body weight movements can be very challenging. Each workout will make you stronger and get your heart pumping which will burn calories. Participating virtually might seem strange at first, but our coaches will host each session from our gym in Langley and be alongside you the whole time, encouraging you as you go.
- Do I need equipment? All you need to complete a GRITT HiiT virtual class is a computer or phone with audio & video capabilities, a small space to work in, plenty of water, gritt and determination!
- I’ve never done Crossfit. Does that matter? Not at all! Our classes accomodate all fitness levels, ages and abilities. No experience required and you move at your own pace!
- What if I can’t do the exercises? Will there be alternative movements? We can create alternative exercises, and scale or modify any movements for those who have an injury or mobility issue. The point of our classes is to get you moving and break a little sweat!
- Why should I choose GRITT for my workout? Our trainers are invested in your fitness and take pride in creating hard workouts that will get you sweaty. The combination of focusing on proper form along with having our coaches motivate and keep you moving will ensure the best results.
- How many people are in the class? Do I have to be on video? There will be anywhere from 2-20 people in a class. It is important to have a camera so that the coach can make sure you are doing the movements correctly which is important for injury prevention and of course to hold you accountable throughout your workout. Other class members will not see you while you are working out – only the coach will be on the screen.
- What types of exercises will be done in the HiiT and/or Kids classes? We will be doing various body weight movements from squats and push ups to everyone’s favourite the BURPEE. But, don’t be deterred! The main focus is on the quality of your movement not the quantity.
- I am not sure if I have time. What is the class schedule? Classes will be held daily at 8am and 12:30pm for 45 minutes. We may look to add additional classes to the schedule should it be required. Kids classes will run Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 2:00pm.
Still not convinced? Watch this video to get a quick snapshot of the experience.
Starting April 13 and throughout the week classes are FREE.
After your free one week trial, pricing will be $99/month per household for unlimited Gritt HiiT training. That means you, your partner, your roommate, your parents, whomever, can enjoy these classes for one membership price. Have kids at home? If you sign up for GRITT HiiT, the kids classes are included too.
We could all benefit from lower stress, better eating habits and better sleep, so what are you waiting for?
Click Here to hear back from one of our trainers and take advantage of a free week of training!
Monday - Thursday
530am, 630am, 930am, 1030am (open gym), 430pm, 530pm, 630pm
530am, 630am, 930am,(open gym), 430pm, 530pm